To kick off the new school year with a little fun, we are having a summer photo contest, so look through those phones and send us your best snapshots!
- Photos must have been taken during the summer months of 2015.
- Photo must have been taken by the student entering the photo.
- No sunsets.
- No swimsuits.
- Limited views of people (i.e., individuals must not be identifiable).
- Limited number of individuals in photo (e.g., no crowds).
- One entry per student.
- jpeg must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include title of photo, student's first and last name, student's grade. Last name and grade should be in subject line.
- Deadline to enter: Sept. 8, 2015, midnight.
- Once the entry is submitted, substitutions will not be allowed.
Prizes will be awarded to the top three photos. All entries will be posted online.
Wow us with your creative point of view and/or with your perfect shutter timing!
Contest opens: Tuesday, August 18, 2015